27.6.16

tomatoes and fish -only few days remaining here!

Untitled

Seriously. I'm leaving in 3 days on Thursday. Why time has to fly so fast? I donät get it :( Since we didn't have proper supervisor here today we just did main cleaning work. I worked at ceggie patch and removed all thieves and later the day Graham joined us and we went fishing by the pond :) I soo want to fish when I head back home in Finland. Seems my flame towards that activity starte burning again.

Kolmen päivän päästä torstaina odottaa lähtö klo 17:15 paikallista aikaa. Miten tää kevält ja alkukesä onkin menny niin nopeasti! Vastahan mä tulin tänne huhtikuussa. Tänään päivä kulu niin kasvimaalla tomaatin varkaita poistellessa että rikkoja poistaessa. Iltapäivästäö lähdettiin kalaan ja kaikkea kivaahan sieltä tuli!

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

kiitos! :-)