29.10.15

terrarium rearrangement

IMG_1902

I have been thinking a long time about cutting the vine of my N. x Tiveyi. I already cut the growth tip in order to activate the internods. The plant produced seeds and I got 5 little babies so that¨'s kind of "your work in done for a white" situation. The plant is however growing 3 basals so I think it will start vining again. I took cuttings and hopefully they will take off and I can sell them next year via cpuk



Oon jo pitkään miettinny ton suurimman terran uudelleenjärjestelemistä. Noh, nyt se on tehty. Ennen terran takaosassa oli korotettu ritilä mutta kun kasvit tuppas kuivumaan siinä tyhjän päällä ja neppien kärhöt menivät ritilän väliin ja jumiutuivat.. Piti sitten vielä katkaista x tiveyin käynnöstävä verso. Juuriversojahan kasvi onneks tekee että eiköhän jonkun vuoden päästä päästä taas nauttimaan uppereista.

Bye bye upper :-(


Terrarium before:
IMG_1889

IMG_1890
Terrarium after:
IMG_1910

IMG_1913

Nepenthes baby seedlings ~4½-months (x tiveyi x veitchi)
IMG_1916

No comments:

Post a Comment

kiitos! :-)