21.5.16

its time to buy clothes and a missing fish fillet package!

Untitled Really, I  had waited for this day to come! My jeans ripped about a week ago and I since then I kept on sewing them everyday after work and they just kept ripping in my right tight area and finally two days ago I did laundry and decided that I'm done!!
It's been raining like a whole day though it sorta stopped now but tomorrow is also going to be very rainny from morning to evening. I woke up around 8:20am and went downstair to our kitchen anddd I started to make 'sum crapes! I did the batter yesterday but since Torrance already finished her pinepple upside down cake I didn't want to add even more desserts with crapes. So I did 'em this morning. And that batter was one of the best one I have ever done in my life I guess! I think it mattered that it was waiting and puffing up in the fridge overnight. Those crapes were great! Strawberry jam and butter flavoured syryp haha what a great (and greasy) way to start one's day! :D
Rich and I took Torrence to Fredericksburg railway station and said goodbye to her. She was really nice and kind person. We're going to miss her. After that occasion we headed to some local garden centre and bought couple of clay pots andd then we headed the nose of our car towards Walmart!

Rich left around  that women clothing area and said he will be waiting after cashiers. I went straight on to check their jeans and fitted like 6 pairs of jeans. I had no clue about sizes since they are different from what I'm used to. I trotted 3 times to the fitting room and back and I think that emplyee there got a bit contused/annoyed when I kept coming back with a new haul of pants :D The biggest problem was the size but in the end I managed to find one pair that I was satisfied with. I also bought three t-shirts since you know when it comes to shopping female - you can't just buy one thing because you will end up seeing some other nice stuff that you want to get too.... But I have spent 1½ here using the same clothes I'm justified to get more clothes yes? While watching clothes and fitting I kept grinning and giggling myself how Rich is getting mad about the time I'm spending and is he wondering if I ever get out of there. Ok he was reading a book using his phone and he ain't mad. thanks.I only spent an hour there..

It was also time to get some groceries and I sorta felt embarrassed when buying maybe too much food.. eeeh And I just eating too much?? Also one thing what that I bought a package of tilapia fish fillets and when we arrived at station we couldn't find that package anywhere! It just disappeared or maybe that cashier didn't give it to us after scanning!! Just a waste of $4 and my fish dinner *sob* *sob* :( Untitled Untitled

Pystyyko huomaamaan että krjoitin tällä kertaa enkunkielisen pätkän ja vasta sen jälkeen tämän? Katotaan tuleeko tekstiä yhtä paljon.. Tätä päivää oli odotettu koska mun farkut repes oikean reiden kohdalta viikko sitte, ja sen jälkeen oon paikkaillu niitä joka päivä töiden jälkeen. Pesin pyykkiä parisen päivää sitten ja kyllä päätin että nyt saa riitää ja meen valittamaan kunnoll Richille, että mulla ei ole housuja. Tänään se tapahtu! Kuitenkin aamusta paistelin lettuja, koska Torrancen piti lähteä puoli kahdentoista junalla ja haluttiin tehdä hälle vielä hyvä aamiainen :) Oli kuulkaas hyvä lettaikina! Varmaan se vaikutti, että taikina tekeytyi yön yli jääkaapissa.

Kymmenen kolmekymmentä lähdettiin matkaan , vietiin roskat jäteasemalle, tiputettiin Torrence ja mentiin eka läheiseen puarhaliikkeeseen. Ostettiin sieltä kolme isoa savirukkua. Niitä tullaan käyttämään yhdettä stratifiointikokeessa. No sitten lähdetiin Walmartiin! Oon kaikenlaista lukennu ja kuvia nähnyt netissä. Enimmäkseen sellasia kun ihmiset on ihan kauhistuttavan näkösissä vaatteissa tekemässä ostoksiaan. Googlatkaapa joskus. Rich jätti mut naistenvaatetusosastolle ja sanio odottavansa kassojen jälkeisellä alueella. Eniten farkkujen ostossa häiritsi koot. Ne on erilaiset täällä. Olin aluksi sitten liian isoja kokoja ja sitten ramppasin pukukopin ja farkkuhyllyn väliä kolmea kertaa. Kyllä mä sitten löysin yhet farkut, hinta öö 7 dollaria? Samaten kun oltiin (anteeksi siis minä olin) tullut shoppailemaan, niin piti sitä muutakin ostaa. Matkaan lähti kolme oikein amerikkalaisteemaista t-paitaa: yksi virgoniapaita, yksi amerikanlippupaita ja yks marvellin supersankaripaita (ei ole kuvassa). Kaikki neljä makso yhteensä $30, ei musta paha. Lisää matkamuistoja hehe! :)
Tunnin vaateostosreissun jälkeen mentiin ruokakauppaan. Kassalla oli kamalan nolo fiilis kun ostoksien hinta nous sinne kuuteenkymppiin, tosin Rich oli tuupannut ziplock-pakettinsa mun ostosten sekaan joten en tiedä kuinka paljon ne vaikutti. Mutta kuitenkin eeh, eipä tarvi viikolla käydä kaupassa - toivottavasti. Ja sellanen juttu että kun vaivalla etsin kalatiskillä hyvän paketin seitiä niin se tullut meijän mukana asemalle! Siis koko kalapakkaus katosi matkalla, mutten tiedä missä vaiheessa. Kassalla oleva nuori kundi kysy että laitetaanko kala omaan pussiin, no vastasin kyllä koska se oli jäistä kalaa. Normaalisti nää kassahenkilöt sitten ojentaa kaikki valmiiksi täytety muovipussit sulle ja niin edespäin. Meni nyt neljä dolalria hukkaan että kun sapettaa! Ja hyvä päivällinenkin!! Murrrrrr! >:(

Untitled Untitled Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

kiitos! :-)